Sans Souci Cabin Rental
Quaint and Cozy Pet-Friendly Cabin
Cabin Rental Details
Seasonal Mountain View
Upstairs- 1 Queen and 1 Twin; Main- 1 Queen.
Cabin Rental Rates
NOTE: All rates & fees subject to Cuddle Up Cabin Policies (see below)
During September and October 2013 stay at Sans Souci at a reduced rate of $95 per night! Discount is on base rate for 4 guests additional charges apply for additional guests and pets. Other discounts may not apply.
Sans Souci Cabin Rental Description
*Please note Sans Souci neighbors pet rescue facility.
French for without a care, the name Sans Souci truly captures the atmosphere of the quaint little cabin nestled in the woods. Sans Souci is a charming vacation spot, with plenty of tall pines to shade the cabin and seclude you from the world outside. The lush landscaping around the cabin gives it a cozy feel with attractive shrubbery flowers and bushes that augment the cabins natural setting. The cabin itself is just as enchanting as the surrounding countryside. Constructed with beautiful dark logs from Lumber cut from Sans Soucis property and secured with half dovetail notching and white chinking, Sans Souci has a truly old-fashioned architectural feel. A wide porch nearly wraps entirely around the cabin, offering guests a place to lounge in comfy rocking chairs and gaze out over the forest below.
Inside Sans Souci, you are sure to be swept away by its simple rustic charm. The cabin has gorgeous dark hardwood floors and tasteful decor throughout. The furnishings of Sans Souci offer all the conveniences guests crave in a mountain getaway, but without exaggeration. Its the tiny details, the unique touches that set Sans Souci apart. The spacious first floor bedroom has a large built-in desk area, and attaches to a bath where a petite chandelier sparkles above the Jacuzzi tub. The cabin has a streamline black kitchen, and a dining area with a simple country dinette set. Sans Soucis cozy den has a creek rock fireplace that stretches from the cabins first floor to the ceiling and plush leather couches for lounging. An impressive split log fireplace leads you to the second floor loft bedroom and bathroom with its private balcony and an exterior staircase extending to the porch below. Guests who are eager to catch up on quiet and relaxation will be delighted to find the small bedroom off the loft that is the ideal spot for a peaceful afternoon nap.
Whether you are looking for a mountain home to serve as a place of rest in-between whitewater rafting, horseback riding, and hiking excursions or if you are just hoping to find a quiet place to rest and recoup, Sans Souci is the spot for you!
*Please note Sans Souci neighbors pet rescue facility.
Sans Souci Cabin Rental Amenities
See all of Sans Souci Amenities and Features!
- Pet-Friendly Cabin
- Seasonal Gas log fire place
- 27in TV DVD,VCR, with satellite in Great Room
- Seasonal Mountain View
- Hot Tub
- Spacious covered porches with rocking chairs
- Quenn bed with Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bath
- Queen in Loft
- Twin bed in small bedroom in Loft
Sans Souci Nearby Activities
Sans Souci Cabin Policies
- Check in time at all cabins is 4:00pm EST & Check out time is 11:00am EST
- Must be 25 years of age to rent cabin
- Cabin nightly rate only based on 4 persons over the age of 13. Additional $10 per person per night for each guest over 4 person base rate
- Weekly rate based on 4 person occupancy staying at least 6 nights with 6th night free
- All reservations subject to 5% reservation fee, cleaning fee, taxes, & $35 Vacation Rental Damage Policy
- Anytime 2 night minimum stay at all cabins. Country Dreams has anytime 3 night minimum stay.
- 3 night minimum stay October, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, & New Year's at most cabins
- 4 night minimum stay Thanksgiving & Christmas at most cabins
- Each cabin is private residence and as such is unable to accomodate parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, receptions or family reunions
- Remember even last minute bookings are subject to cancellation penalties
- Pet Policy: Guests acknowledge, understand and agree that for Agents to continue its very lenient Pet Policy, the following items must be adhered to: Only adult dogs over 15 months old and weighing 25 lbs or less are permitted in pet-friendly cabins. There is a $30 flat pet fee for each reservation. Cats are not permitted in cabin. There may be an additional security deposit of $100.00 per pet that will be guaranteed on Visa, MC, Discover, or AMX. Guests agree to be in full control of their pet at all times and take full responsibility for their pets well being. Guests must bring a leash, pet crate, and bedding for their pet. Pets must be secured in their carrier when guests are not inside the cabin. For the pet’s safety never leave pet to wander outside unattended. Pets must be completely house broken, well behaved, and pest free. Pets are not permitted on any of the beds or cabin furniture or in the cabin hot tub or jetted garden tub. Guests agree to pay no less than $100.00 cleaning fee as well as purchase a new hot tub filter if pet gets into the hot tub. Guests will be charged an additional cleaning fee of no less than $80.00 if pet hair causes a delay in cleaning service. Guests agree they will NOT use any linens or towels on pets. Guests are responsible for cleaning up any accidents pets have inside the cabin as well as the pickup of pet waste around the cabin grounds. Guests agree that failure to comply with clean-ups either inside cabin or outside cabin will result in a minimum additional cleaning charge of $80.00. Should damage to the cabin, grounds or furnishings (including linens) or flea infestation occur, the guest is responsible for said charges and will be charged to the credit card on file. If the credit card on file will not cover said charges guests will make arrangements with Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals for replacing and/or repairing the damages. These charges include the time involved by Cuddle Up Cabin Rentals in correcting, clean up, fumigation, replacement, repair of said damages. If any of these Pet Policy items are not met, guests are in violation of the Agreement/Contract. *Please note Sans Souci neighbors pet rescue facility.