Dancing Waters Cabin Rental
Fish Fightingtown Creek Frontage and Unwind in Cozy Cabin Retreat
Cabin Rental Details
Pool Table, Poker/Bumper Pool Table, Horseshoe Pit
Upstairs- 1 Queen, 1 Full, Main- 1 Queen.
Cabin Rental Rates
Dancing Waters Cabin Rental Description
Simple charm defines our cabin Dancing Waters. Dancing Waters is a country cabin perched on the bank of Fightingtown Creek where fishing lounging and careless relaxation abound.
Dancing Waters has plenty offer the weary traveler and the family interested in spending quality time together. With 2 queen beds one double/full size bed and a sofa sleeper the cabin can comfortably accommodate parties of up to 8 guests. Architecturally Dancing Waters has a straightforward design that is reminiscent of traditional mountain cabins. The cabin's front porch looks like it was made for rocking chairs and lazy summer afternoons, and the screened back porch seems just as timeless- that is until you notice the bubbling hot tub overlooking the creek rushing below. Dancing Waters has been furnished for comfort. Guests are certain to find everything they need and so much more. From the quaint dining room & kitchen hutch, to the rockers by the old-fashioned gas stove the owners paid close attention to creating a cozy, welcoming atmosphere where you feel as though you are at home instead of just visiting someone else's. Dancing Waters is packed with characteristic decorative touches that can meet every traveler's need while maintaining it's unique flavor. We know everyone loves a mountain cabin with a hot tub, but who can resist a steamy soak in the cabin's old-fashioned claw-foot porcelain tub?
An open loft with pool table, poker/bumper pool table, and outdoor activities like a fire pit for Smores, horseshoe pit for quick games, and of course Fightingtown Creek access for fishing Dancing Waters has a little something for everyone at a great price!
Find Us On Facebook!
Dancing Waters Cabin Rental Amenities
See all of Dancing Waters Amenities and Features!
- Seasonal Gas Log Fireplace in Great Room
- 30in Flat Screen TV in Great Room with DVD & Dish
- Pool Table
- Poker Table/Bumper Pool Table
- Fish Fightingtown Creek Frontage
- Hot Tub
- Screened porch
- Main Level Master with Queen Bed with 20in TV with Dish
- Loft Level Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Second Loft Level Bedroom with Double Bed
Dancing Waters Nearby Activities
Dancing Waters Cabin Policies
- Check in time at all cabins is 4:00pm EST & Check out time is 11:00am EST
- Must be 25 years of age to rent cabin
- All cabins but Treasure in Trees, Dear Pine Lodge, Hidden Creek, Dogwood Cabin, Sans Souci, & Beary Sweet cabin nightly rate only based on 4 persons over the age of 13. Additional $10 per person per night for each guest over 4 person base rate
- All cabins but Trinity Waters, Twin Falls, Hidden Creek, Dogwood Cabin, Sans Souci, & Beary Sweet weekly rate based on 4 person occupancy staying at least 6 nights with 6th night free
- All reservations subject to 5% reservation fee, cleaning fee, taxes, & $49 Property Protection Fee
- Anytime 2 night minimum stay at all cabins. Country Dreams has anytime 3 night minimum stay.
- 3 night minimum stay MLK holiday, Valentines Day/Presidents Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and weekends during October at most cabins
- 4 night minimum stay 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and New Years at most cabins. 5 night minimum at Christmas at most cabins
- Each cabin is private residence and as such is unable to accomodate parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, receptions or family reunions
- Remember even last minute bookings are subject to cancellation penalties